DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Secret Shame

ineedfourberfs

So what games do you play, or used to play, that you know are kind of a bit...well... akward to explain?

Like when you play Mass Effect, Shepard get's it on with whatsherface...and then your wife walks in? That kind of akward, but for the WHOLE GAME.

I'll just admit it, this entire thread is me revealing to world that I am currently making my way through Pokemon White. Already got my first Gym Badge, bitches.

Oh yes. This is happening.

I still play pokemon. It's easily one of my favorite games, so simple yet so addicting!

I'm actually planning on "borrowing" by younger sister's ds lite just so I can buy White or Black.

Let me ask you these,

1. Favorite Pokemon game ever?

2. Of the original three choices, which pokemon did you choose the most?

The original was kickass... I'd have to say White is pretty great, but some of the pokemon themselves are a bit naff. well, naff is a bit strong, maybe not as kickass as some of the older ones though. I had Blue in the first gen, and I remember the safari zone taunting me with it's lack of Scizor. Turns out he was only on red. Boo!

And, how can you go past Charmander? I always wanted Squirtle, but the lure of Charizard was too strong.

• Community Administrator

Whats shaming about that is you'll spend 20 minutes hunting down a pig for Bacon, which you'll then cook and eat to replenish your character.

Meanwhile, the stomach rumbles...

Nah, on a server online, god mode, and can summon anything you want to craft/use/ect, been building mega-cities.

Ahhhh right, nice one. Yeah that could get addictive real quick...

I wonder how much it costs to rent a server...

Depends really, but running one like that basically becomes a job. :P

I just want a DM server. Well, a DM server that I control and then people need to suck up to me to get whitelisted.

I'd sit atop the Stone of Tear and laugh, oh how I'd laugh.

Yea, we were talking about that on the MC thread awhile back. :P

Well this thread was originally about Pokemon, so all bets are off at this stage.

Do you think the tree's in minecraft could be sufficiently 'woodsy' enough to fit the two rivers? That's a nifty little project right there.

There are methods of making really big trees.

Archived