DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Return to Dragonmount

Zander?

I believe each faction has it's own information on the format and application e-mail to send the bio to. I am re-applying as well, I know the white Tower has it's own application biography form, as do the Freelanders. Not sure about the rest but I assume the trend continues. Check the division's section on forums for posts about "Start Here" or "Welcome new person" etc. They should contain bio applying information, fin it within the start here posts or a post of it's own pinned toward the top.

Hope this helps, also I ran across a list somewhere of Div Leader's and corresponding emails but I don't know if it is sectioned for bios. Should be in the welcome area of RP section or general forums homepage.

First off, welcome back! It's always great to have old faces populate these boards again. Since it looks like your bio is all set, your basically good to start rping again. If you would like to send in an updated bio, that would be great, but if you like the one that is posted, that's fine too! You can rp why you disappeared for a while, or if you'd like can pretend you never left, the choice is up to you. Feel free to jump into any of the open rps, or brainstorm some new ones here. Good to have you back!