DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*walks in and looks around in wonder*

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats true guys, there are some sisters like Adella who are from other Ajahs and are great fun :D

*grins and pinches Adellas tushie*

Also- i can appear anywhere at any time. I am the ninja gaidin of the tower and am always on patrol...my eyes see all, so have a care...

"yes sir understood sir!" *shocked by the fact Fnorrll just piched Adeela's tushie, leans over and whispers to Phelix*

This is gonna get interesting

*winks at Fnorrie and pinches him back with a thread of air* I think all the Sisters are fun, you just need to get to know them better. :tongue:

Now, we are on a tour *grabs Volke and Phelix each by an arm and continues down the hall*

*comes up to another intersecting hall and pulls the boys to a stop* These are the Grays! Stop by here for some nummy snacks, a home-made blankie, or some fun (okay, so the fun is universal...).

*is dragged* "Grays = yummy food... got it!"

I prefer the skinned hide of a kitten..................................................

you are one cruel individual.

*turns to Adella* "I wouldn't mind a nice warm blanket... I haven't found a comfortable bed in the barrakcs yet... plus I prefer the floor.. so a blanket might come in handy"

I prefer the skinned hide of a kitten..................................................

Bad mintee bad! *Thwaps* It's ok to have a dirty tongue, but you don't want to scare away all of the pretty girls, you gotta charm them, and no skinned kitten hide will do that *thwaps again for good measure*

See watch this

*strolls up to Adella with his best winning grin and pinches her bottom*

Hello you beautiful thing, how are you today? Your dress really does look amazing, it really brings out your gorgeous eyes. *beams and pinches Adella's bottom again*

Bad mintee bad! *Thwaps* It's ok to have a dirty tongue, but you don't want to scare away all of the pretty girls, you gotta charm them, and no skinned kitten hide will do that *thwaps again for good measure*

See watch this

*strolls up to Adella with his best winning grin and pinches her bottom*

Hello you beautiful thing, how are you today? Your dress really does look amazing, it really brings out your gorgeous eyes. *beams and pinches Adella's bottom again*

*watches this unfold* O.O "Maybe I should keep the popcorn out" Pulls out two chairs from nowhere and hands one to Phelix* "here, sit... let's eat popcorn and watch the show!"

*sits down with Volke*

*eats some popcorn*

*sips from the flask*

So... this tour keeps getting waylaid.

"Yeah..." *eats a handful of popcorn and takes a sip from a bottle out of his pack*

"but with entertainment like this... can you complain?"

I guess a tour wouldn't be complete for a couple of algai without lessons on being a Warder...

*turns and pinches all three boys' bottoms with threads of air*

*grabs Volke and Phelix again to continue dragging them along*

I guess a tour wouldn't be complete for a couple of algai without lessons on being a Warder...

*turns and pinches all three boys' bottoms with threads of air*

*grabs Volke and Phelix again to continue dragging them along*

*is pinched and then dragged*

Archived