DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Matt is my hero. Danny thinks Moliére was Italian.

Maria

Am I the only person here who watches Studio 60? I was a huge huge fan of both the West Wing and Friends, and to see my two favorite actors together in a show like this is just priceless. Not to mention Aaron Sorkin who is possibly the best writer in the world.

The first two episodes weren't all that, but yesterday's was amazing. Also, Bradley Whitford can dance, and I'm a big pile of goo. That man may be the same age as my father, but good lord he's sexy!

So, am I the only fan, or is anyone else watching it as well?

I'll admit I'm a sucker for anything that Sorkin does. I've wanted to buy both West Wing and SportsNight. I still need to get American President as well.

I'm hoping that Studio 60 does as well as the others. And I keep trying to figure out which one (Danny or Matt) is Sorkin. I think I remember hearing it was Bradley Whitford's character which makes sense, but I can totally see Matthew Perry's character as Sorkin as well.

Ender

You would like it. It's a lot like his other shows with similar styles in dialog, pace, etc... I liked the second season a lot more as the characters become more developed. Though to warn you, since it's about a sports station there is a lot of sports talk in it. Just figure I would give fair warning.

Ender

Maybe SportsNight can teach me about sports the same way West Wing taught me American Government :P

And as for the who is Sorkin question I don't really know. I'm assuming Danny. BUT Harriet is very clearly based on Sorkin's ex-girlfriend (and season 7 West Wing regular) Kristin Chenowith, so who knows. Maybe it's some kind of "I have so much awesome that I'm enough to fill TWO characters", because he clearly is.

Archived