DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*tugs forelock*

Hey, ya'll, I'm Alex, but you can call me Stableboy, SoB, Baer, whatever :) I've been reading the Wheel of Time for Ages now, ever since my mother introduced it to me, and I can't really estimate how the characters and RJ's writing and style are intertwined with my life. I'm on my Nth complete reread, eager to get a handle on the breadth of the whole series up to and including Towers of Midnight and in anticipation of the release of AMoL next year, and well--it made me want to get into the community! I've lurked a bit without foisting my presence (I am but a humble stall-mucker, after all), but you are all so cool and warm and welcoming I'm finally taking the plunge. I look forward to debating, theorizing, and dreaming in these pages up to and beyond book 14!

Welcome, Alex! That's really cool that your mum likes wot, too. My mum likes crime novels... I'd recommend you to the wot discussion board -- you sound like a mad theorist, haha. The social groups are loads of fun, too, and the RP boards are not something to miss. Welcome! :)

Welcome to DM Alex! I'm Jea, second in command of the Band of the Red Hand's social org. It's a pretty awesome place I must say, but as myrenna said, there is plenty to do around these parts so browse around and figure out what you like!

Also, I'm a sitter of the White Tower social org's brown ajah...where we get way too excited for new books, traveling the world and overal general discussions :)

Oh and you can't forget these *hands him some of her extra special chocolate fudge brownies*

Hope to see you around!

Archived