DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So WoT with Glee?

desertlynx

So being a huge WoT fan and also some what of a Glee(K). Was wondering what roles the Glee cast would fit into a good roll in Wheel of Time.. So let me have your lists! Based on character traits no relationships.

Finn - Rand

Rachel - Nynaeve

Quinn - Egwene

Sue - Cadsuane

Will (teacher) - Thom

Britney - Berelain

Puk - Logain

Santana - Grandal

Kurt - Oliver

Arty - Perrin

Mike (dancing Asian guy) - Julian

Tina - Minn

Sam - Matt

Emma - Moiraine

Burt - Elias

Mercedes - Elayne

Terri (teachers ex-wife) - Lanfear

Lauren - Bridgit

I have all my man toys, 360,PC ect that does not mean I can not watch the show :P. Banned you say! Ha I tell you HA! :P Me and my wife thought it would be a funny topic since there has been about a million diffrent who would play what roles...was a sure break in the mold.

Really? I'm 16 and I don't even watch that show. *shakes her head*

OMG SAMERS!!!11

(See? I'm really a sixteen-year-old girl. There's proof.)

But yeah, I don't see the charm in autotuned beautiful people howling pop songs a capella. And the whole "they wear glasses so they're uncool" stereotype in TV shows annoys me a bit.

No offence! Whatever floats your boat, and all that, I just don't get it.

I have all my man toys, 360,PC ect that does not mean I can not watch the show :P. Banned you say! Ha I tell you HA! :P Me and my wife thought it would be a funny topic since there has been about a million diffrent who would play what roles...was a sure break in the mold.

You misunderstand me.

I'm not saying that I can't watch Glee because I have these things, only that I'm glad my man toys are in a different room than where she watches it so that I have somewhere to retreat to when my wife watches it...

She likes the show. I do not. To each his own. Live and let live, Etcetera, etcetera...

Really? I'm 16 and I don't even watch that show. *shakes her head*

OMG SAMERS!!!11

(See? I'm really a sixteen-year-old girl. There's proof.)

But yeah, I don't see the charm in autotuned beautiful people howling pop songs a capella. And the whole "they wear glasses so they're uncool" stereotype in TV shows annoys me a bit.

No offence! Whatever floats your boat, and all that, I just don't get it.

So you don't listen to the radio? :tongue:

I'll be honest I watch it with my wife and it grew on me. They have some very talented kids and the story is cute. (And if you think they are all "auto tuned beautiful people" then you have not watched the show.) I think shows like this get ganged up on because people think its 'cool' to hate it. Not saying you can't hate it, but that "emo, I'm way to artistic to enjoy life" people sometimes jump on the hate wagon real quick rather than admit that they like something that everyone else likes for fear of not fitting in to their crowd. Just saying.

Seriously a cookie cutter is still a cookie cutter no matter the shape. Just some perspective for the raving attitude I’m seeing here.

Oh on a side note.

"

Lea Michele, who plays Rachel Berry on the show, for example, first appeared on Broadway at just 8 years old in Les Miserables. She has also acted on Broadway in Ragtime, Fiddler on the Roof, and Spring Awakening.

Matthew Morrison, who plays the glee club advisor and Spanish teacher, Will Schuester, studied at the Tisch School of the Arts at New York University before landing the role of Link Larkin in Hairspray on Broadway. He was nominated for a Tony Award for his role in The Light in the Piazza. He also performed in 10 Million Miles and at Lincoln Center in the Tony Award-winning revival of South Pacific.

Jenna Ushkowitz plays Tina, a member of the glee club who has a stuttering problem. She has performed in Spring Awakening on Broadway and has also appeared in The King and I."

I doubt they are relying on "Auto tune that much." :wink:

don't forget Darren Criss who plays Blane is also from a play company called StarKids, is a singer/songwriter and if you guys look him on Youtube under "A Very Potter Musical" you'll se he also doesn't use Auto Tune.

Darren Criss is the reason why i still watch glee :wub: my god he's georgous!!!

i agree with some of your list, but not all of them, put my choices in italics

Finn - Rand

Rachel - Nynaeve

Quinn - Elayne

Sue - Cadsuane

Will (teacher) - Thom

Britney - Berelain

Puk - Perrin

Santana - Semi

Kurt - Taim

Arty - Oliver

Tina - Minn

Sam - Matt

Emma - Moiraine

Burt - Elias

Mercedes - Avendha

Lauren - Bridgit

Blane - Rahvin

Dr. Carl (Emma's husband) - Lan

So you don't listen to the radio? :tongue:

No, I don't. :P

Look, I'm not doubting their skills as stage performers, but let's face it: recorded, most pop singers use autotune. And you can hear it on Glee. More often than not it's the producers rather than the performers who do things like that. It's just the environment we live in today.

Well the whole auto-tuning thing could be argued left and right but maybe watch a little instead of going all red ajah on glee :P but hey my wife loves the show so thus I take it up so she could be happy. Hell it took my wife 5 years of crying to get me to read wheel of time. So hey why not..:D

don't forget Darren Criss who plays Blane is also from a play company called StarKids, is a singer/songwriter and if you guys look him on Youtube under "A Very Potter Musical" you'll se he also doesn't use Auto Tune.

Darren Criss is the reason why i still watch glee :wub: my god he's georgous!!!

i agree with some of your list, but not all of them, put my choices in italics

Finn - Rand

Rachel - Nynaeve

Quinn - Elayne

Sue - Cadsuane

Will (teacher) - Thom

Britney - Berelain

Puk - Perrin

Santana - Semi

Kurt - Taim

Arty - Oliver

Tina - Minn

Sam - Matt

Emma - Moiraine

Burt - Elias

Mercedes - Avendha

Lauren - Bridgit

Blane - Rahvin

Dr. Carl (Emma's husband) - Lan

Dr Carl as Lan is classic almost forgot about him. but lan hmmm well he has the age thing going for him :D

Archived