DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

May I have the honor?

LadyLiliana

Greetings to all of you wonderful wonderful people. I have been on Dragonmount for less than a week and I think I have found a home (if you will have me). I want to join the kin. I want to be part of this great group who has brought me smiles, helped me destress, and made me laugh far more than should be allowed at midnight on a week day.

A little bit about myself. I have a soon to be 12 year old daughter whom I am exceptionally proud of. I work in a library, but have a degree in Theatre..and I am trying to find a job that will allow me to teach. I read WoT at a friend's recommendation and finally got around to finishing it last Sunday? *tries to remember exactly* Oh well, it was relatively recently. I play D&D as an excuse to hang out with friends and SCA for the same reason. I think that pretty much sums it up. I look forward to getting to know more about all of you.

Humbly,

Lyliann

Hello, again, Lyliann! :) Welcome to Dragonmount and welcome to the Kin!

I saved the party hats and fairy cakes for you. ;)

We'll have to wait on Lor to accept you officially, but that's about it!

Who are your favourite characters? :)

Thanks. :D

Who are your favourite characters? :)

Hmmm...my favorite characters currently are Matt and Aviendha. They are just both so intriguing and complex, and yet I seem to understand their perspectives better than some of the others. Especially earlier in the series. I have some favorite scenes with Faile, Cadsuane, and Rand from book 13, but *shrugs* Not quite favorites. ;)

Ah, yes, everyone loves Mat and Aviendha's just great! I was rather displeased by her book-long disappearance. :angry: But yes... Cadsuane and Faile are just the best. B-)

What else to chatter about... Favourite food! I just ate pasta and it was delicious.

If I had to give up pasta, they should really just shoot me. I'll just make everyone miserable, anyway. ;)

*clears her throat and gets all official and stuff*

*wraps a blue sash around Lyliann's hips and kisses both cheeks*

Welcome to the Kin! :D

See? so far, pretty painless! *grins*

Now, I hereby order you to party. Or else... *winks*

If I had to give up pasta, they should really just shoot me. I'll just make everyone miserable, anyway. ;)

*clears her throat and gets all official and stuff*

*wraps a blue sash around Lyliann's hips and kisses both cheeks*

Welcome to the Kin! :D

See? so far, pretty painless! *grins*

Now, I hereby order you to party. Or else... *winks*

Pretty sash...pretty sash...la la lala la la. *dances and twirls* Thank you. *hugs* :D Now let's party..*signals the band to strike it up* *hands out punch and marinated vegie-ka-bobs*

Archived