DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoT release dates

silvox

I have recently finished the whole WoT book series [to date] (audio from audible.com, and a little off topic but i LOVE the readers, they do a fantastic job), and I was wondering how the release dates of the text and audio books have panned out in the past... Do they come out at the same time, do I have to wait a month or two after the text comes out to get the audio version? Thanks for your help!

I would hope that after the huge and rather vocal backlash with ToM e-book that aMoL will be on the same day. Harriet certainly heard fairly quickly that the fans were, to say the least very annoyed that it was supposed to be released on the same day as the paperback.

I would hope that after the huge and rather vocal backlash with ToM e-book that aMoL will be on the same day. Harriet certainly heard fairly quickly that the fans were, to say the least very annoyed that it was supposed to be released on the same day as the paperback.

Finally! I hadn't realized they were actually putting out an ebook, my friend has been boycotting ToM because he has a Kindle and was really ticked off when they didn't publish an ebook. He'll be glad to know that's changed.

Finally! I hadn't realized they were actually putting out an ebook, my friend has been boycotting ToM because he has a Kindle and was really ticked off when they didn't publish an ebook. He'll be glad to know that's changed.

Thom-UK was just expressing his hopes and beliefs. It's important to stress that we have no official word on the matter from Tor or team-Jordan, and the reasons that pushed them to delay publication of the ToM ebook (which is out today, by the way, and already on my Kindle. Yes, I've caved) are still mostly in effect (though NYT now has an ebook bestseller list, it's still separated from the main list).

Archived