DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

Sometimes it's just her tongue sticking out, sometimes just her nose pushed up and her head sideways against the glass so we get a sideways view of her teeth, while her eyes are pouting at us... "Aren't I pitiful? Or funny? Or whatever I need to be for you to let me in?"

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

I haz a black lab- border collie mix, and I miss her soooooooooo much *cries* Her name is Mylee:

SHe looks like a hotdog in this one, I wanted to make one for this pic and put it on that site, but couldn't think of one

Jan1010.jpg

And here's her being pretty

Jan1007.jpg

Awww, she's gorgeous! :laugh: Where is she?

Awww, he looks like fun! :laugh:

How old do labs usually live, out of curiosity?

Also...I just noticed while petting her that Lizzie's eyes are all bloodshot. Not sure why.... What causes that? XD

12-14ish years I think. Could be a bit longer.

Did she sleep well last night?

Woo! We get to have Lizzie for a long time... XD Maybe my kids will get to play with her someday... XD

Good question. She might not have. Her kennel got moved upstairs for Thanksgiving and I know she kept trying to curl up to sleep on the floor where it used to be.... Maybe she's having a hard time adjusting. =(

I am in Kuwait and she's back at home while my father and stepmother look out for her. They were my only option >.> lol

*facepalm*

For some reason I missed that you posted that, I thought it was Leelou for some reason. That would explain it. XD

How much longer till you get to come home?