• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

I thought I could fall asleep before 3:30 last night and it ended up being after 4 because I was reading >.>

I've done that a number of times

Same

But lately it's been me staying up till 7 AM talking to my friends on Skype and being on tumblr, not reading

So I got off the computer before 3:30 for the first time in weeks and then I still stayed up too late, which was sad because I'd only gotten 3 hours of sleep the day before and 2 hours the day before that XD

I just haven't really had the motivation to read as often, lately. It's still better than last year, but yeah. I've found I enjoy talking to people more than reading these days, which is nice in some ways because it means I don't hate my life as much as I used to. I used to read obsessively because that was the only way I could be happy. Now I can be happy reading as well as acknowledging my real life and stuff. Idk.

I thought I could fall asleep before 3:30 last night and it ended up being after 4 because I was reading >.>

Same

But lately it's been me staying up till 7 AM talking to my friends on Skype and being on tumblr, not reading

So I got off the computer before 3:30 for the first time in weeks and then I still stayed up too late, which was sad because I'd only gotten 3 hours of sleep the day before and 2 hours the day before that XD

Do you have to get up early at all?

Same

Do you have to get up early at all?

I'm SUPPOSED to be getting my brothers up and fed and dressed and working on homeschool stuff by 9:30 AM but they've been going to sleep at 1 AM and sleeping late and mom hasn't gotten on my case about the boys lately, so I haven't been doing it but I need to do it again soon before she DOES get on my case oops

I read in bursts. Going on holiday soon though so I'll no doubt get through loads while away

That's how I do it a lot these days. Sometimes I'm really into it and other times I'm just not. And yay, holidays are nice for reading! Where are you going?

I read in bursts. Going on holiday soon though so I'll no doubt get through loads while away

That's how I do it a lot these days. Sometimes I'm really into it and other times I'm just not. And yay, holidays are nice for reading! Where are you going?

Sunny Spain :)

Oh and other than getting my brothers up, no, I don't really have to get up early anymore. I quit my job to help with the boys when my mom got a new job, and I'm also trying to get a knitting business going. I'd been wanting to do this for a while now, but I have a really hard time doing anything productive when I have a job. It just drains my energy so much and I end up having no motivation to do anything but relax when I'm not working.

Jealous! :tongue: That sounds like it'll be lovely. How long are you gonna be there?

Jealous! :tongue: That sounds like it'll be lovely. How long are you gonna be there?

Yeah should be fun :) think we're there for 12 days

Yeah should be fun :) think we're there for 12 days

Awesome blossom possum! Have fun, when are you gonna leave?

Well, in August I'm going to Alabama to visit a friend for a few days/a week/not sure how long exactly! They're coming up to get me and drive me down there and then they'll drive me back; I'm so excited about that! Other than that, just chillaxing and knitting and trying to go on walks when it's not too hot. :)