• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

The format of the meeting will be as follows: The assembly will be asked to rise as the party enters. Mr Pearson will then welcome His Excellency to Bishops as well as the other staff members and boys and girls present. I will then introduce His Excellency as well as propose the motion to the floor. I will invite questions on topics concerning poverty, education, the economy, migration out of SA by school leavers, crime, and inequality in South Africa and how one would address it. The Deputy President’s adviser will capture the questions and His Excellency will respond accordingly. At the end, Mr Pearson will thank His Excellency for coming and I will present a gift to His Excellency. The assembly will then be asked to rise as the precession leaves, and an official photograph will be taken on the steps of the Heatlie Pavilion with everyone present.

If you would like to ask a question at the meeting please send me an email detailing your question. At the meeting I will only take questions from those who have made contact with me prior to Monday. Please relate your questions to the motion expressed above. For the sake of variety I can only accept a limited amount of questions from Bishops boys. You have until Saturday to send me your question. I will respond to you on Sunday via email if your question has been selected. Do not be discouraged if your question is not selected; I will try to communicate your questions to His Excellency at a later stage in writing. However a response is not guaranteed.

any suggestions?

What would win in a fight, a duck sized lion or a lion sized duck?

#IHaveanimportantquestionrelatingtothesecurityofthiscountry