• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Seems I have been forcibly weaned off grapefruits though, by the distinct lack of them around here :(

I used to eat bananas all the time. Fruit is rare in this household :laugh:

*counts*

I have 6 apples and a pear. If I give 4 apples away and am given a pear how much fruit do I have now?

The latter of which I think Imma eat now :)

...you know, I don't think I've had a banana all the time I've been here, apart from one bite I had yesterday >.>

Hehe :P

Busy day tomorrow?

Um, I got lectures 9 - 12, then I think one of my housemates and me were gonna try and do some slacklining if is not too disgusting outside :)

Theeen... a tutorial at 5 I think?

How about you?

Day off :D

...bah :P

What's your timetable ended up being like this term?

Busy day tomorrow?

Um, I got lectures 9 - 12, then I think one of my housemates and me were gonna try and do some slacklining if is not too disgusting outside :)

How about you?

In Monday, Wednesday, Thursday. Half day on Monday and super long day on Wednesday, it was originally meant to be more balanced but a lab got moved from Monday to Wednesday. No idea what's going on for the Thursday module so will have to wait and see. It's all subject to change because the uni is always making a mess of timetables

Busy day tomorrow?

How about you?

In Monday, Wednesday, Thursday. Half day on Monday and super long day on Wednesday, it was originally meant to be more balanced but a lab got moved from Monday to Wednesday. No idea what's going on for the Thursday module so will have to wait and see. It's all subject to change because the uni is always making a mess of timetables

Doesn't sound too bad overall :) I think Wednesday's my best day, just the one lecture. They're normally quite good with the timetables here... I have to choose my modules for next year soon :)