• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

umm I worry that I won't do it justice but:

Once elephant didn't have a long nose, but rather a short one, like most other animals.

so one day a likkle elephant went down to the river and heard a strange sound

he went off to investigate and found the source of the noise to be a great big crocodile. The likkle elephant was cautious, his parents had always told him to stay away from crocodiles but this one sounded like it was in a lot of pain and it looked like it was crying so the elephant came closer

So besides that other story I promised I have one that just happened. I was in town picking up a book at B&N then I went to have lunch at the bar. Soooo I was talking to the Bartender originally about ASoIaF because I had just got "A Feast for Crows". Then he asked me if I had ever read WoT. I was like O.O YES!! So we talked about the books for about 20 minutes. He was only on Winters Heart so I had to hold back a little. Just a little example that not all awesome has gone from the world.

umm I worry that I won't do it justice but:

Once elephant didn't have a long nose, but rather a short one, like most other animals.

so one day a likkle elephant went down to the river and heard a strange sound

he went off to investigate and found the source of the noise to be a great big crocodile. The likkle elephant was cautious, his parents had always told him to stay away from crocodiles but this one sounded like it was in a lot of pain and it looked like it was crying so the elephant came closer

The crocodile called out: "Won't you come closer and help me?"

The likkle elephant was obviously still quite wary and slowly approached the bank of the river where the crying crocodile lay.