DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

“...Zedar was gone...As an owl, though, I was able to drift silently from tree to tree until I caught up with him...He wasn't really hard to follow, since he'd conjured up a dim, greenish light to see by --and to hold off the boogiemen. Did I ever tell you that Zedar's afraid of the dark? That adds another dimension to his present situation, doesn't it?

He was bundled to the ears in furs, and he was muttering to himself as he floundered along through the snow. Zedar talks to himself a lot. He always has.

...I drifted to a nearby tree and watched him --owlishly.

Sorry. I couldn't resist that.”

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

“...I know that in your heart you miss all those wonderful moments you spent with my father --watching him gnaw on the furniture, listening to his insane gibbering, and enjoying all those playful blows to the stomach and kicks to the head with which he demonstrated his affection for his wives.

-- Urgit

“Behold Vo Mimbre," Mandorallen proclaimed with pride, "queen of cities. Upon that rock the tide of Angarak crashed and recoiled and crashed again. Upon this field met they their ruin. The soul and pride of Arendia doth reside within that fortress and the power of the Dark One may not prevail against it."

"We've been here before, Mandorallen," Mister Wolf said sourly.”

Le fail :laugh:

Edited by Nyanna al'Meara

Not heard of le book thief...

But haz ANYONE read this???!! It sooo deserves more attention. :sad: I haven't found anyone yet who actually heard of it. Makes me sad...series is called Memory, Sorrow and Thorn it's my fab after WoT...

200px-The_Dragonbone_Chair.jpg

I not read it, but I'll look if amazon haz it cheap. I needs moar stuff to read this summer :)

i read it longer ago than you were born i think. i remember it was good, but that's all i remember.

any of you read this?

41HKQHQ8PQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Noo. Should I?

eeeeeh, I thought it was meh, it had some nice ideas, just not enough time to develop them fully I think

markus_zusak_the_book_thief.jpg

I read this nearly 4 years ago, it was brilliant

I liked it. It made me cry...

I really like the perspective

But haz ANYONE read this???!! It sooo deserves more attention. :sad: I haven't found anyone yet who actually heard of it. Makes me sad...series is called Memory, Sorrow and Thorn it's my fab after WoT...

*searches*

this series was good too

amulet.jpg

BARTIMAAAAAEEEEEUUUUUUSSSS!!!!! :wub:

Looooooove...although teh series ending made me vair sad, so I wrote my own ending :baalzamon:

Haz yoo read the Ring of Solomon prequel??

oooh no

I not read it, but I'll look if amazon haz it cheap. I needs moar stuff to read this summer :)

i read it longer ago than you were born i think. i remember it was good, but that's all i remember.

I have much reading to do...

Finish my reread and ending off of the Inheritance Trilogy, then A Song of Ice and Fire, A reread of WoT for AMoL, the rest of Dune, this Eddings person now, Animal Farm, Memory Sorrow and Thorns, Terry Pratchett by the bucket-load, some other fantasies that I must get the names of from a friend, Earth-something I think (Earth-Sea?)

and Mistborn...

It's a good thing I'm young...

I have much reading to do...

Finish my reread and ending off of the Inheritance Trilogy, then A Song of Ice and Fire, A reread of WoT for AMoL, the rest of Dune, this Eddings person now, Animal Farm, Memory Sorrow and Thorns, Terry Pratchett by the bucket-load, some other fantasies that I must get the names of from a friend, Earth-something I think (Earth-Sea?)

and Mistborn...

It's a good thing I'm young...

earth sea, leguin, she's got a lot of great books, and i don;t think those are her best, though they're good.