• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

KSI is craaaazy. I had no idea he's an Arsenal fan

yeah, he doesn't mention it often

what's the fan demographic like in SA? Are the lots of Premier League team fans? What about local teams?

LOL PSL... Our domestic league's a bit of a joke, I never pay any attention to it, most people don't I hear match attendance was quite low last season. There aren't any big name players and as I hear it none of the teams play together, the players are more focused on individual skills.

At my school at least, if your interested in football you watch the Premier league, Manchester United and Liverpool fans mostly, a few Chelsea and Tottenham supporters but no real support for anyone else at least not a large number of supporters.

Very few people are really interested in other leagues besides the people who take sides between Barca and Madrid

No interest in the Old Firm I take it? :laugh:

I don't even know what you're talking about

Rangers and Celtic are collectively known as the Old Firm

if it wasn't obvious already, no. They don't show the Scottish league on TV here, mostly English Premier league a little Spanish and German and even less French

No interest in the Old Firm I take it? :laugh:

I don't even know what you're talking about

Rangers and Celtic are collectively known as the Old Firm

if it wasn't obvious already, no. They don't show the Scottish league on TV here, mostly English Premier league a little Spanish and German and even less French

I didn't think so, which is a shame. Scottish football's about to decline a whole lot more anyway, and it wasn't any good to begin with