• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

the second lesson was Science and I was feeling a little bit of trepidation because word was that only 4 people in our grade of 100-ish people who take science got over 90, those 4 including one person we already knew about which leaves a small chance for me to get over 90 (which I thought would be a good mark and what I felt I would get after the exam). So I get into science take my seat and once the lesson starts the teacher started to hand-out the papers.

He gave my paper to me saying that he didn't know how I got any marks at all - a reference to my awful handwriting

Edited by Smiley73

So I get my paper back and flash my eyes over the paper till I see the mark in the top right corner. At which point I did something very tainted, I laughed. I suppose this really put off the other people in my class, because they didn't know what to expect as a mark if I was laughing. My mark was 94%, 191/150 and I knew as soon as I saw it that I had got the top mark in the grade (and I had). And you could not take the smile off my face with a sledgehammer