• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Yes, ours were Jan 15th as well (apart from Oxbridge and vet med courses)

Pliz come twinneh, I buys yoo nanas :laugh:

:laugh::wub: we shall sees...i iz defintely coming to teh EU :happy:

I shall come visit, despite my likely pennilessness :wub:

Yay! XD or i shall :wub:

ach i wish i could take mah horse >.>

:P

yeah we have 'neighbours'...neighbouring farms.. :laugh:

theres a tiny village 30kms up the gravel road, thats where the main road passes through (not really a highway but the main road thru the top of the south island)...its got a hardware store, dairy/minisupermarket and a library, plus a tiny school..and thats pretty much it XD

the thing That deserves the name town is like 250kms away...

we manage :P

Wow, must be pretty peaceful. I must say I'm not sure I'd like that though

..yeaaaah....peaceful.... :dry:

lol it was good growing up here i guess but for the last few years i cant wait to get out XD

theres a tiny village 30kms up the gravel road, thats where the main road passes through (not really a highway but the main road thru the top of the south island)...its got a hardware store, dairy/minisupermarket and a library, plus a tiny school..and thats pretty much it XD

lol it was good growing up here i guess but for the last few years i cant wait to get out XD

I feel pretty much the same (but on a lesser scale) I like living here, it's a nice place, but it's exciting to be moving to the big city

I feel pretty much the same (but on a lesser scale) I like living here, it's a nice place, but it's exciting to be moving to the big city

hehe yesh...i was actually in shock when i lived in germany with my granparents...like a village every 5kms and the towns so close together too lol *shakes head* itll take a bit of getting used to :P

hehe yesh...i was actually in shock when i lived in germany with my granparents...like a village every 5kms and the towns so close together too lol *shakes head* itll take a bit of getting used to :P

it says a lot of positive things about you that you're willing to move continents to chase your dreams

it says a lot of positive things about you that you're willing to move continents to chase your dreams

:biggrin: haha, thanks

i think i have a waaaaay too small view of the actual scale of the earth...or maybe too much enthusiasm to dwell on the 'little things' like homesickness etc :laugh: :laugh:

:biggrin: haha, thanks

i think i have a waaaaay too small view of the actual scale of the earth...or maybe too much enthusiasm to dwell on the 'little things' like homesickness etc :laugh: :laugh:

whatever works for you I suppose, must be pretty scary