• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Still tenaciously hanging on. I have to go restock on Mucinex, Nyquil and Dayquil tomorrow, most likely. I'm on about Day # 11... I wouldn't be surprised if it takes 3 weeks to shake it completely.

I have a small portion of my voice back, enough to sound extremely sexy on the phone. Wouldn't mind keeping my speaking voice like this at all if I could actually sing :tongue:

Figures! Had one of those lovely coughing fits this morning while playing keyboard at church. I was already sucking on a cough drop, fat lot of good that did. Hah.

Thankfully they'd turned my mic off when I discovered just how limited my vocal range was, and just how not-good it sounded trying to sing.

Shopping was most successful!

Buy anything nice? By nice I mean something other than shoes

Food storage containers, a frame, a new candle, loads of food, toy for the dog, umm something for the cat...oh and a pot for the plant.