• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

STORY TIME:

My team won our debate yesterday

That's all the interesting things I can think of

Yay :laugh:

the other team were pretty bad. We were good enough to win hands down, but maybe not against a high quality team, though that's fine for now, we are only in group stages and we are the strongest team in our group by far

STORY TIME:

the other team were pretty bad. We were good enough to win hands down, but maybe not against a high quality team, though that's fine for now, we are only in group stages and we are the strongest team in our group by far

That is good then :)

STORY TIME:

That is good then :)

oh and our debating coach coach said that this was the best debating she'd see me see yet, which means improvement, and keeping my place in the team, also means I'm more confident

STORY TIME:

Cool, best of luck for the later stages then! :)

STORY TIME:

Cool, best of luck for the later stages then! :)

thanks, these are the other topics for the round stage

Round 2 This House believes that the African Union should take over all peace-keeping duties in Africa

Round 3 This House would prefer that members of the Gaddafi regime are tried by the International criminal

court as opposed to the national transitional council in Libya

Round 4 This House would criminalise the refusal to provide reasonable assistance to people in distress

Round 5 This House believes that all research organizations should institute codes of conduct that forbid the

creation of strong AI (Artificial Intelligence)

some of the topics ate pretty average debating topics like round 2, at least I think so, but round 4 and 5 look interesting