• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

I'm currently not taking any math classes. If I stick with this school, I'll have to take a statistics course (not bad, but not particularly interesting to me), or else pre-calc, but there's this cool school I might switch to soon, and if I do that it looks like I don't have to know THAT much, but the assessments listed are "Foundations of College Mathematics," "Quantitative Literacy: College Algebra, Measurement and Geometry," "Quantitative Literacy: Statistics, Probability and Problem Solving," and "Quantitative Literacy: Quantitative Problem Solving and Applications." I have no idea what exactly that entails at this point but it doesn't sound too bad.

I'm currently not taking any math classes. If I stick with this school, I'll have to take a statistics course (not bad, but not particularly interesting to me), or else pre-calc, but there's this cool school I might switch to soon, and if I do that it looks like I don't have to know THAT much, but the assessments listed are "Foundations of College Mathematics," "Quantitative Literacy: College Algebra, Measurement and Geometry," "Quantitative Literacy: Statistics, Probability and Problem Solving," and "Quantitative Literacy: Quantitative Problem Solving and Applications." I have no idea what exactly that entails at this point but it doesn't sound too bad.

Note: the above is only if I were to get my Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood Education. I'm sure other degrees require other things.

Good luck with that if you decide to go there.

Good luck with that if you decide to go there.

Thank you! :happy: It would be more challenging in some ways than what I'm doing now, but in other ways it would be perfect for me, and it's pretty inexpensive, all things considered. I still have to do some more research on how to apply and if I can transfer and whatnot, but it looks promising. :laugh:

We aren't getting anything here. XD Silly snow. :laugh:

Ha, thanks for the vote of confidence. :laugh: I'm just kinda irritated that my mom picked today to be my day to pay for and make dinner, and informed me of it at 6 PM. And then my dad took his sweet time getting ready to leave, and then we took so long at the store that my bedtime is literally in less than 15 minutes, and none of the food will be ready by then. >.<