DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

*erases pyramid because they annoy some people*

I'm getting acid reflux and jitters just thinking about it and I'm more than a year away from even applying...

Ok, listen to me and listen closely.

If you're thinking of all of the ways you aren't going to get in this early on, you're going to freak yourself out so much that you're not going to get in. Take a few deep breaths, release the tension from your shoulders, and focus on how you're going to get in.

hmm will do, I think i got myself a little whirled up

I'm good at that :D or at least I was. Worked myself into full out panic attacks a few times. Have gotten better because I know how to calm myself down and squish the scary thoughts before they take over.

But yeah, don't think of how small the chances or all that you have to do to get in, just break what you have to do into chunks and focus on how you're going to get each chunk done. And try not to think about too many chunks at once ;)

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

AYLA I'm not sure if all of your uni application stuff is done yet but the same goes for you!! :D

Ja, I has done my applications and I has offers, nows I jus needs to get teh rather ridiculous grades :D

Like in my mafs exam tomorrooooooooooooow *hides*

positive thinking!!! And don't cram too much without taking a break--it actually helps your brain if you space out your studying

just breathing

breathing is good :D

try this--it helps some.

breathe in as you slowly count to 7

hold your breath for 7 counts

breathe out for a slow count to 7

then back in....

and just focus on the numbers for a while. Kinda like the flame and the void. Just with numbers. It's something easier to focus on for some people. Just focus on the numbers and let everythign else fade away

*Just remembered that she thought that Smiles was blonde in the super hike trip pictures.... Figures he must get that from his "white" side*

me not blonde, that was probably dirk

Oks. Thought I was maybe crazy *must now try to figure out which one you are* :P