• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

So I'm not entirely sure why my mom is stressing out so much about Cat...I guess it's because she hasn't exactly proven herself capable of saying "no" to peer pressure. She once was this guy's girlfriend for a week or so, even though she didn't like him at all, because she didn't know how to tell him "no." XD And unlike Matt, my sister can get pregnant if she messes her life up too much.

*shrugs* And naturally she's also just worried about Cat in general, being her mother and all, plus she was worried about my dad because he was supposed to be home by now and he isn't; but she did just talk to him on the phone so that's good. XD

ok unofficial contest through the end of the month - if anyone in here gets me a cat caption i like well enough to use, you get the last 10 points i have in december.

if noone comes up with anything by january, i'll start an official contest thread.

and.... go...

if it gets lost in spam and i'm not here, can someone keep track or....

crap, i'll just start a thread now, so you can post them here or there or both.