• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

And the rest of my aches and pains are apparently just part of my auto-immune problems. This is fairly new to me, because my immune system just generally only attacked my thyroid before, but now..... Now it's going to start periodically just flaring up and using all my energy and I'm going to have a hard time sleeping because my body's going to be sustaining my heightened immune activity by pumping me full of adrenalin.... I had to take 15mg of melatonin to stay asleep last night, and I was EXHAUSTED when I went to bed.

So I guess feeling this bad is something I need to get used to.

... youre walking barefoot outside or you just dont have any heat?

Well, I rarely ever go outside. And my house isn't HOT, but it's not cold either. Kind of mild. I never wear socks, though. I'm usually inside. I just have really really bad circulation. I knew it was iffy already, because my fingers get cold pretty easily, but I'm always aware of that, so I can warm them up...I never notice when my toes get cold. They don't tell me.

I don't know; my doctor didn't say I do. My mom does, it affects her hands, and she asked about it.... But my doctor seems to think this is just part of the package I got. I believe poor circulation is a side effect of Hashimoto's anyway.... Hmm....

It pretty much attacked the bowl of food when I set it out there for the kitty after petting it and having it lick my fingers because they tasted like meat (I had just had some beef jerky XD). It climbed on my shoulder and was licking my ear, too. XD