• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

ummm... about that meesh... No :tongue: What's up?

:laugh:

It was worth a try. :tongue:

I feel terrible. A couple of weeks ago, one of my toes started hurting for no reason, but it looked fine...then a few days, maybe a week ago, without going into TOO much detail (feet gross me out, so yeah), it got visible. It's that bright, shiny red of infection...about 3 blisters all near each other...my toe ACHES...my foot aches...my legs ache...I feel nauseous...my head hurts... I just hurt all over and I just want to go to sleep but I can't....

I can imagine. I went to California about a year ago to visit my grandma and some other relatives, and I tried to do a day-by-day update on my LJ (when I got back, of course, not while I was there).... I gave up after about Day 3. Too much work.

this is the point where you seek medical attention.

you can lose more than the toe here.

noones gonna have to shoot you if you wait much longer.

your call.

umm meesh, go to doctor, now

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning already set up, to discuss my thyroid and whatnot...think I can survive till tomorrow and ask then? I don't have any red streaks running up my leg or anything, so it's probably not blood poisoning...that would be visible, right?

My mom offered to take me to the ER today, but I do NOT want to pay those bills if I don't have to. A normal doctor's visit is about as much as I'm willing to pay unless I'm gushing blood from a major artery or something as dire. >.<

My friend puts up with even more so she doesn't have to go to the doctor. If she's not on her deathbed, she's not going to the doctor.... XD