Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

*feels kinda daunted amidst the huge pyramid buildings* :tongue:

Don't worry; I'll protect you :)

Teehee, thanks. What's your fav star sign? :smile:

To let you know I'm not ignoring you, Nyanna (it's just that I'm going through and responding to pyramids and by the time I get to your posts Sparkly's already responded to them... :laugh:)....

I don't actually know the stars very well. I like the Big Dipper, because I can always find that one. XD

Haha thanks I don't feel ignored. Just adding some spam to plaster the scorpion holes in the pyramid lol. I always thought the Little and Big Dippers looked more like shopping trolleys...*shakes head* :P

I can see that.......

See what? :unsure:

To let you know I'm not ignoring you, Nyanna (it's just that I'm going through and responding to pyramids and by the time I get to your posts Sparkly's already responded to them... :laugh:)....

I don't actually know the stars very well. I like the Big Dipper, because I can always find that one. XD

Haha thanks I don't feel ignored. Just adding some spam to plaster the scorpion holes in the pyramid lol. I always thought the Little and Big Dippers looked more like shopping trolleys...*shakes head* :P

:laugh: With big handles!!!

I can see that.......

See what? :unsure:

I can see that they look kinda like shopping carts....

Over here, in Iraq, when you go out in the desert away from all the bases with lights, the constellations are so much easier to see than when I am in the states. It's so pretty.

oooooooooooo I bet :D

I wanna go to Africa someday and see the sky there

unless we're done with pyramids now?

Nope!! I used fast reply once but that was a mistake....silly Meesh.

I never use fast reply. Is there any difference between it and regular besides location on screen?

O.o

Well, it's a bit faster, because you can just type right there and hit post, instead of having to go to a new page for submitting posts.

I ALWAYS use fast reply unless I'm quoting people. XD

Just feels off to me :P

Does it? :laugh:

This is an interesting discussion for me, because when I joined DM, when it was DM7 on SMF and stuff, there was pretty much no such thing as fast reply. So it was weird for me when I first saw it...

But now I can't imagine not having a fast reply box on DM. XD

Idk. I guess I also like having what I'm saying not getting crushed by the rest of the conversation when it's just getting born :P

I guess when a whole lot of people are posting in the same place at once, that's an issue... XD This is the only thread I ever post in that I have to worry about that, though. :laugh: I don't post as many places as you, so that's probably why. :wink:

Hahahaha

Yeah I'm everywhere :P

I don't have energy for that anymore. :laugh: I used to, but now I'm a tired old fart.

Well I'd recommend popping into the WK again too. Lot's of fun there too :) I love the wk.....

I might... I was Pawprints editor once...I can still see the board, actually. >.> It's been a while, that's for sure.

It's fun there. And picking up a bit which makes me happy :D

That's good!! It was kinda slow when I was there... Actually, I was one of 3 people who applied to be the OL, at the time when Dos ended up being OL. Me, Goldy and Dos applied, Dos because he wanted to, Goldy because people wanted him to, and me because we needed more applicants and I thought it would be fun. :laugh: Secretly glad I didn't get the position, but it would've been interesting to see how that would've turned out. :laugh:

Was that after Goldy had been OL for a while (BTW HE'S BACK!!!!!!! And he's been hanging around a lot!!!!!)

He'd been OL for a while previously once or twice...and then...not sure who was OL at the time who stepped down.... But yeah, Goldy had experience as the OL by that time. :laugh:

Awesome!! I see him on MSN but I don't really talk to him much anymore.... Same for a lot of people, unfortunately...maybe I SHOULD stop by there again. :laugh:

*cough*it's my favorite social group*cough*

:laugh:

My first one was the Aiel. Dun remember the order of getting into the rest of them...I think I went Illuminators next, because it existed in that form back then... And then I got into the WT...which was my favorite....I dabbled in the rest gradually after that. I tended to follow people around, actually. The WT was my favorite for a while because there's so much to do....then I dunno...life happened... the BT is where I stay now because the people I came back to DM for are here. :smile: (plus I did have a huge blast when I finally got around to being active here all that time ago)

Aiel is my first, and hopefully something exciting for me is happening there soon.

I'm a rebel child in the WT--I NEED TO SHOW YOU THAT TOO

Here and the WK are my top ones atm though

Oooh, you getting..um...raised, promoted...dun remember....? I made Wise One before I went totally inactive, after YEARS of being a member of the Aiel. It was one of those things I needed to do. I'd been an apprentice FOREVER. XD

That would be cool to see! I haven't had much cause to visit the WT lately, heaven knows.

I applied for Head Wise One :D

I put some of my rebelling in the post above. Volke and I got in trouble because our ceremony to become sword siblings had too much rp so Mother wanted me to state all of the rules that applied to me (one of them being no rping in the sg half of the WT)

Ooooooh, exciting!!! LOL wow....Too much RPing, really? That was never an issue before. XD

Yikes! That's one large pyramid! O.O

ain't it awesome?

IS THE BESTEST!

we must bring it back tomorrow to show it off :P

I like the double pyramid ones too. Although they don't come close to your biiiiig one!!!

You're the one that started that double pyramid :P

nawwwww...

what?

the twinkly star poems. I remember when we used to sing 'em as likkle kiddies. Song stuck in my head now :P

:) did you see all of the pics after?

Ooooo I bet THAT'S where Meesh is right now....

Yah I saw em all, impressive! An shiny...*hypnotized*

XD I love them too. *LOOOOOOOOOVES stars*

Me three, Nyanna!

*high-fives* You can call my Nya or Nyan if you like :smile:

Stars are speshul. :biggrin:

no clue :P

Lol. I like the dragon from Dragonheart. (lol I know it's not true but...it's still purty!)

Haven't seen that....

Okay, you're Nya from now on, Nya!! :laugh:

*Hugs Nyan and Meesh*

*hugs back* :D

*hugglesnacks*

I never use fast reply. Is there any difference between it and regular besides location on screen?

O.o

Well, it's a bit faster, because you can just type right there and hit post, instead of having to go to a new page for submitting posts.

This is an interesting discussion for me, because when I joined DM, when it was DM7 on SMF and stuff, there was pretty much no such thing as fast reply. So it was weird for me when I first saw it...

Idk. I guess I also like having what I'm saying not getting crushed by the rest of the conversation when it's just getting born :P

I guess when a whole lot of people are posting in the same place at once, that's an issue... XD This is the only thread I ever post in that I have to worry about that, though. :laugh: I don't post as many places as you, so that's probably why. :wink:

Hahahaha

I don't have energy for that anymore. :laugh: I used to, but now I'm a tired old fart.

Well I'd recommend popping into the WK again too. Lot's of fun there too :) I love the wk.....

I might... I was Pawprints editor once...I can still see the board, actually. >.> It's been a while, that's for sure.

That's good!! It was kinda slow when I was there... Actually, I was one of 3 people who applied to be the OL, at the time when Dos ended up being OL. Me, Goldy and Dos applied, Dos because he wanted to, Goldy because people wanted him to, and me because we needed more applicants and I thought it would be fun. :laugh: Secretly glad I didn't get the position, but it would've been interesting to see how that would've turned out. :laugh:

Was that after Goldy had been OL for a while (BTW HE'S BACK!!!!!!! And he's been hanging around a lot!!!!!)

He'd been OL for a while previously once or twice...and then...not sure who was OL at the time who stepped down.... But yeah, Goldy had experience as the OL by that time. :laugh:

Awesome!! I see him on MSN but I don't really talk to him much anymore.... Same for a lot of people, unfortunately...maybe I SHOULD stop by there again. :laugh:

My first one was the Aiel. Dun remember the order of getting into the rest of them...I think I went Illuminators next, because it existed in that form back then... And then I got into the WT...which was my favorite....I dabbled in the rest gradually after that. I tended to follow people around, actually. The WT was my favorite for a while because there's so much to do....then I dunno...life happened... the BT is where I stay now because the people I came back to DM for are here. :smile: (plus I did have a huge blast when I finally got around to being active here all that time ago)

Aiel is my first, and hopefully something exciting for me is happening there soon.

Oooh, you getting..um...raised, promoted...dun remember....? I made Wise One before I went totally inactive, after YEARS of being a member of the Aiel. It was one of those things I needed to do. I'd been an apprentice FOREVER. XD

That would be cool to see! I haven't had much cause to visit the WT lately, heaven knows.

I put some of my rebelling in the post above. Volke and I got in trouble because our ceremony to become sword siblings had too much rp so Mother wanted me to state all of the rules that applied to me (one of them being no rping in the sg half of the WT)

Ooooooh, exciting!!! LOL wow....Too much RPing, really? That was never an issue before. XD

Yup >.> so our ceremony was declared null and void and so we're planning something very special for the WT for that 0:D

some of our past exploits have included "redecorating" Mother's and Ed's offices. Would you like to see?

nawwwww...

what?

the twinkly star poems. I remember when we used to sing 'em as likkle kiddies. Song stuck in my head now :P

Me three, Nyanna!

Lol. I like the dragon from Dragonheart. (lol I know it's not true but...it's still purty!)

Haven't seen that....

*Hugs Nyan and Meesh*

*hugglesnacks*

You're eating us O.o

WOOT! 'Sky Shopping!' :laugh:

ain't it awesome?

IS THE BESTEST!

I like the double pyramid ones too. Although they don't come close to your biiiiig one!!!

Really? *headdesk* I'm so confused :laugh:

nawwwww...

what?

Me three, Nyanna!

Haven't seen that....

*Hugs Nyan and Meesh*

*hugglesnacks*

You're eating us O.o

*hugs mmeesh's squirrel teeth whilst she is being snacked on* :P

WOOT! 'Sky Shopping!' :laugh:

Which flavor of comet would you like today?

ain't it awesome?

IS THE BESTEST!

Really? *headdesk* I'm so confused :laugh:

XD it's ok we love you anyway :)

nawwwww...

what?

Me three, Nyanna!

Haven't seen that....

*Hugs Nyan and Meesh*

*hugglesnacks*

You're eating us O.o

now that's an interesting mental image.......

O.o

Hahahaha

Yup >.> so our ceremony was declared null and void and so we're planning something very special for the WT for that 0:D

some of our past exploits have included "redecorating" Mother's and Ed's offices. Would you like to see?

:laugh: Ooooooh, I wanna see that when it comes...

Yes, please!! Mischief is always something I can appreciate. :laugh:

nawwwww...

what?

Me three, Nyanna!

Haven't seen that....

*Hugs Nyan and Meesh*

*hugglesnacks*

You're eating us O.o

:P *paints mmeesh's teeth with glittery star colours*

nawwwww...

what?

Me three, Nyanna!

Haven't seen that....

*Hugs Nyan and Meesh*

*hugglesnacks*

You're eating us O.o

BAHAHAHAHA, thith ith quite the thenthathon.