• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Uh-oh!! Poor smileyrawrus :/

my mom wanted me to make Kaptein her ringtone, I refused, it's a good thing she's technologically illiterate

Hahaha! Omg thats fortunate indeed XD

It has been an asset for so long, My dad can just about browse the internet but not more, if I needed anything hidden I could do it easy... I like having the option, it's reassuring

Ooooh lucky yoo...sometimes I haz to delete teh history to hide moi DMiness :rolleyes:

Wheee I lus having les internetz on my iPod back... :wub:

Why don't they like you on DM?

They don't like me on fbk either, nor are we allowed any type of puter or video game. *shrugs* just that type of mindset, I guess they are fervent in teh belief it brainwashs us :P

Brainwashes you pshhhh he how silly

>.>

<.<

*hides brainwashing kit*

:laugh:

Not in teh least teh social aspect. Iz my main argument against les mom and dad. It's not like they can tell us to 'go out and socialize with your rl friends'

true, I suppose you can only take so much of your brothers before you feel like exploding

I think one day I may get a crazy eye-twitch when I see grammar and spelling mistakes on the internet - this would be a bad thing...

I think I haz gained alot from DM

iz a nice place, nice people

*I cannot stop my inner Grammar Nazi from correcting, alot should be a [space] lot

Here's a nice link to remember the difference: http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html

:laugh: lol thanks. Hmm I would have thought my iPod would've corrected it, but then again...I believe I'm confuzzling it so much already wiv all moi teh and babehshpeak anyway :myrddraal:

Not in teh least teh social aspect. Iz my main argument against les mom and dad. It's not like they can tell us to 'go out and socialize with your rl friends'

true, I suppose you can only take so much of your brothers before you feel like exploding

I think one day I may get a crazy eye-twitch when I see grammar and spelling mistakes on the internet - this would be a bad thing...

Story of moi life...normally I just flee to teh sanctuary of moi horses when I get too crazed :P

If choo got dat, yoo'd better NEVA do un reread of dis thread then :P

Story of moi life...normally I just flee to teh sanctuary of moi horses when I get too crazed :P

If choo got dat, yoo'd better NEVA do un reread of dis thread then :P

horses are probably less blow-your-brains-out annoying than boys

for some reason the baby speak is fine, just the grammar errors, they just *eye twitch*... I am definitely not reading through this entire thread, I like having some semblance of a life outside DM

*NEK MINNIT*

*bikes 30kms through the rain and mountains to visit the nearest friend* :rolleyes:

Nek minnit?

that sounds like a nightmare

O.o ...yoo not knows nek minnit??? "next minute...* it was un funneh on YouTube for a while...

Eh, not so nightmarish if you grow up doing that I guess :P we often bike that far and back in summer, just to get an ice-cream XD *must seem quite desperate* >.>

The way home is hardest, it's all uphill :/

*NEK MINNIT*

*bikes 30kms through the rain and mountains to visit the nearest friend* :rolleyes:

Nek minnit?

that sounds like a nightmare

O.o ...yoo not knows nek minnit??? "next minute...* it was un funneh on YouTube for a while...

Eh, not so nightmarish if you grow up doing that I guess :P we often bike that far and back in summer, just to get an ice-cream XD *must seem quite desperate* >.>

The way home is hardest, it's all uphill :/

We must know different weird parts of youtube then...

well it's strange, but when it's the only way to get ice cream, well you have little option