DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello

smdnmdd1997

Hello! I'm new to the WOT series, but became hooked after the first sentence! My sister in law gave me books 6 through 10, but was not able to find the first 5, so I bought the first one on Amazon fully expecting to find it un-interesting. I don't typically read TOR, so when I became completely enthralled, I was pretty surprised. I've just started book 4, and fully expect to be on book 5 by the end of the month.

A bit about myself, I have a 3 year old son, been married 13 years and live in Virginia. I met my husband in High School and married right after High School. I work at a small credit union as the Member Service Coordinator. I read non stop (except when I'm at work), and currently am reading, aside from book 4 of the WOT series, about 3 other books. Though this series has taken precedence!

I look forward to meeting you all and having fun conversations!

~Mel~

I'm Lessa and welcome to DM!!!

I'm from the Warders Guild in the White Tower and you should really check it out. I've made alot of good friends over there and it doesn't matter who you are. Don't forget you can also be part of more than one org So come stop by the White Tower and the Warders Guild because they will be happy to meet you :biggrin:

Thank you both!

Laine, first I have to say, I love your Avatar!! I'm a huge FF X & X-2 fan as well! :)

Predictions, well, I'm hoping that somehow Rand finds out who his real parents are/were, but is also able to come to terms with his feelings about Tam. I still can't quite figure out "what" Mat is supposed to be. Where Rand is the Dragon, Perrin is the wolf, what exactly is Mat? Was he this amazing fighter? There was a bit of a glimpse in tDR of who he may have been, but there really hasn't been any clear indication.

I think that Nynaeve will eventually learn how to control her power and become so insanely powerful, and have Lan as her guardian (thus making her green ajah!). Egwene will become the Amyrlin, Elayne I think will end up with Mat, become full Aes Sedai and be the one who ends the Forsaken who has become close to her mother (I can't remember his name right now). Rand will fall in love with Min, more so than he is with Elayne, but will fight the feelings he has for all of the women because of his fear of hurting/killing all those that he's close to.

That's the "Romantic" side of things that I see coming. Beyond that, I'm not sure, but I'm really excited to find out! :)

Thanks! FF is absolutely amazing, I generally use Yuna as my face on forums, she's such a strong character and I lurvs her ^.^

You can call me Laine, AJ, Alanna, or anything else pretty much. There was an Alanna in the WT SG when I got there so I became Alanna Junior, hence the AJ, LOL.

Interesting predictions! Dear Mat will become everything anyone could wish for, trust me *ggl* mat.gifwub.gif

*stops drooling* Ohhh so beware of spoilers in the designated forums, generally things are kept pretty spoiler-free where discussion isn't happening, so you'll do just fine. Ahhh the first time I read WoT was YEARS ago. Wow. Granted, I only just finished buying my books (I've been borrowing books 1-3 every time I reread them forever now), so I'm starting a reread myself if I can find the time dry.gif

Archived