DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*clears throat*

Drea Raylin

Ouch!!!!!!!! I'm sure there's some penalty for stomping on admin type toes ....actually probably not, but there should be lol.:laugh:

Hey Drea, how's you? Started RPing yet? I'm waiting on Owen to do some training with me now his shoulder's improved a bit. My Elynde hasn't done too much yet other than arrive...and some sword training. :smile:

sorry about the toes. I'll get some ice. :D

I'm fantastic, Tay. Thanks for asking! It's the Holiday season, my shopping is done, I love my life! What's there to complain about?! I have not started rping. I'm in the midst of getting Cab to get his bio approved now *sigh*. Men... *rolls eyes* He says he'll have it done by Sunday... but he's said that before.

How about you? Everything going well?

sorry about the toes. I'll get some ice. :D

I'm fantastic, Tay. Thanks for asking! It's the Holiday season, my shopping is done, I love my life! What's there to complain about?! I have not started rping. I'm in the midst of getting Cab to get his bio approved now *sigh*. Men... *rolls eyes* He says he'll have it done by Sunday... but he's said that before.

How about you? Everything going well?

shockingly busy last week of the semester.

i'll take more than 5 seconds in a day to post more.

lol, let's hope Cab gets that bio done then.

*backs away from the ice* No no, yer alright thanks :huh: I have plentyyyyy ice right here... have you any idea how much snow we've had the last couple of weeks? lmao :tongue: It's melting the past couple of days but the forecast is for more.

Aye, I'm grand. Totally disorganised for Christmas although I think the worst of my cards are done now. Deliveries in and out are all backlogged due to the weather, so everyone will be getting their presents late ths year lol.

Btw Mag, if you scroll right down and hit the big red "Add Reply" button under thread, it won't quote posts that way all the time. It only quotes when you hit the reply link directly under a specific post. :smile: Just in case you didn't know.

Wowza! Lots of snow! I hate snow, and where I live we normally get the worst of it. *grumbles* Stupid lake effect...

Mags you guys have a lot of snow out there?? We had grass showing until this morning. Those horrible storms going through missed us by a few miles at most. Crazy!

Tay, no worries. I'll keep the icing to a minimum... unless its on a cake. hahahaha :| yeah, that wasn't very funny. :S

We were going to send out cards this year. I had it all set on the computer, edited, looks cool, and for some reason it wont save onto my external card to take to the store to print. grrrr and to figure it out now is almost pointless! Maybe we'll save it for next year. (or I thought about posting it on Facebook and tagging everyone! lol)