DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Ajah Head

keyholder21

Hi all! Although I think all right now is just me and Regalia :-D. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I am your new Blue Ajah Head. My name is Emily and you can contact me anytime through email: keyholder21@gmail.com or on MSN through keyholder21@LIVE.com.

I'll post more later this week, but I just wanted to get something up today and let you know that I am looking forward to my new position!

Edited by keyholder21

OMG! REALLY?? YOU'RE THE HEAD???

Would this be a different char or the same one? Or is it a NSW? Coz if ya're head ya're not gonna be able to leave the WT much and your Rps will be severely restricted ya know...

Also... dun forget to keep the Yellow active. I see great things for err Carys? Yeah. Carys. Please? *sniffles*

Yep, it's me!

Using a different character - a NSW. I thought that would be best so if/when I leave another can come in and play her so as not to have to shuffle around next time. Also, Mimi would totally not stand for being cooped up in the Tower ;). I'll post about the NSW once Elgee/upper staffers update her bio to current timeline...once they figure out what the current timeline is *grin*.

I won't! I have TWO active strings with Carys right now :).

WHOOHOOO! Sounds great. I'd love a Blue Head.

Also... could ya post a Char dev thread so I can keep track of the RPs Carys is in? *lol* This is weird discussing Yellow Ajah stuff here. But since it's just two of us.

Umm... so what're we doing for the Blues?

• 2 months later...