DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black ajah faction leader application

Naeann

If any of you are interested please send me an email telling me why you are the best person for the job, ideas for the Black ajah, ideas for SG in general...

We are really dead in this social group right now and I need faction leaders who can help me get it back on its feet. BA fl's are in charge of Thakandar... our gaming section. You would also help out in all areas to keep spam where it belongs, keep trolls out of the sg, moderate threads to keep them within the guidelines of Dragonmounts rules, report any potential problems to me, so forth.

Unless pm's come back up soon we will have to resort to email for applications. Send your applications to naeann@dragonmount.com make the subject line say black ajah application and make it clear who you are on Dm... (if your email is joepancake but here you are wookielover then let me know you are wookielover.)

It is open to anyone so long as they are a member of Shayol Ghul... (so outsiders would simply have to sign up first) I started it just within the Black Ajah faction but it is now open to Dreadies and Shadowspawn as well.

Archived