DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

old... yes. dm 5 old...

maglinvinn

Leaves fell with no sound, unless color was sound... and then the music of the woods was singing. An ogier thought, perhaps, but to one so long in the woods it was certainly not out of place. Maglin reached down and patted the neck of Hidden Treasure, his horse, clucking softly in order to be reassuring. His journey was coming to an end, or just starting again, however you chose to look at it. From a position of pride or responsibility in the band, he had begged his leave and absence. No one would be the same, probably. Odilion gone a year before Vinn even left, Ehlana most likely gone like him. Drea had probably found her own adventures, as had the rest of the scouts as he knew them. No... he thought, it would be all new faces. The luck of the band was exotic, but in this world faces seemed to come and go. He smiled. And come again, if he himself was any indication.

He spied a sentry, who was clearly aware of his presence. Shouldn't be too hard, of course. Large feathered wide brim hat, the side with the feather folded up, and red, had a tendancy to reveal him easily. His old leather armor, rarely used until just recently, over his chest, but his doublet and red silk shirt under that. The skirting of his armor covered almost to his knees, hidding his slacks, and knee high riding boots there on out. He probably did look quite a sight, but that was part of his charm. Or so he had been told.

"Ho! The camp! Is there an officer about?" he cried out to the sentry, a formal means of avoiding an arrow in his gullet.

"Your business?"

"Maglin josVinn, soldier. Retired Captain General of the Scouts, Band of the Red Hand, seeking counsel with your commander." Let the sentry, who was most likely of the scouts, mull over that for a moment. An officer no more, perhaps, but that didn't keep the authority from Vinn's words.

~~Maglin josVinn

Its been years. originally joined back in the DM5 era, i see we're in DM8. Used to be a member of the RP org Band of the Red Hand. Not sure if hte RP is still around, but too bad if it ain't. haha. Figured i would post here first, since this used to be my home here.

Yes, you are definitely old! As for the BotRH RP, it still exists and can be found here. I believe they are looking for a new leader at the moment.

And yes, I am still here. I think I am now part of the furniture of the Band. I haven't been active the last week or so as I have been bogged down with work. Hope to change that, but will be going quiet near the middle of December due to my accountancy exams.

Anyway, welcome back and hope you stay around for a bit.

Yes, you are definitely old! As for the BotRH RP, it still exists and can be found here. I believe they are looking for a new leader at the moment.

And yes, I am still here. I think I am now part of the furniture of the Band. I haven't been active the last week or so as I have been bogged down with work. Hope to change that, but will be going quiet near the middle of December due to my accountancy exams.

Anyway, welcome back and hope you stay around for a bit.

we shall see. i think i'll meander down to the RP boards and see what is going on there. I'll be in and out either way. Its good to talk to you again.

Archived