DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Movember

soccerscott

The month of November will now by called MOvember. This is for prostate cancer awareness. Moustach November. We are starting a team here as a Brigade element (pretty big group). All the guys will grow a moustache for the month of Movember. If you already have one, shave it clean on the first, and grow it out from there. Get people to sponsor you. This is very similar to a breast cancer walk-a-thon. You grow a stach, and get people to donate money for the cause. Also, there are t-shirts that a portion of the money goes to the fund as well. Here is the site for registration. Every little bit counts.

http://us.movember.com/?home

this is cool scott, glad to see this here.

Of course I could offer points to those that do this, so not only will they be supporting a good cause but will get points in the progress. Then we could have a 'Best moustache' with the winner getting even more points!

I'm not old enough yet to grow a moustache. Yes I'm female, so work that out yourselves :laugh:

Well as I've said, I've organized a brigade element in doing this. I thought a forum might have been easier than convincing my general and my CSM. lol. I'll be posting a pic of mine day 1, freshly shaven, day 15, and day 30. Obviously I'm in the military so I'm subject to regs, but I'm sure someone could do some cool like... motorcycle bars or something. But yea, rules are for Movember, freshly shaved on day 1 (Nov 1st.) Also, don't forget to register. Or, feel free to sponsor me via the webpage as well. I'll post my info soon.

Archived