DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mild Spleen Vent

reson8

Got a signed copy of ToM, decided I would have it inscribed for a friend instead, and order a second numbered/signed book. They are all out! /cry

Could back out on the friends book, but I want to get him to start reading the series again, and it doesn't get much cooler than this way...

ok, mild spleen vent over. Guess I will pick up a copy at a local book store :(

Ummm...how?

I was under the impression that ToM wouldn't be released until 11/3.

I think he means he pre-ordered it. But they have run out.

To the OP.

I cant see how it would make you angry. (well, I can, but it wouldnt make me angry)

I am happy just to get the book itself. I dont need it to be signed or inscribed. It doesnt have to be gold laced, I wouldnt care if it was held together by a piece of string. Its the story I want, not the way it looks or anything else.

Guess its just a difference in taste :biggrin:

I am happy just to get the book itself. I dont need it to be signed or inscribed. It doesnt have to be gold laced, I wouldnt care if it was held together by a piece of string. Its the story I want, not the way it looks or anything else.

Hit the nail on the head. I'm in China and don't feel like waiting for someone to mail me a copy. I'm going to try and get it on iBooks and just read it on my iPhone. Although I will pick up a copy of the hardback as soon as I get a chance. My WoT shelf NEEDS TO BE COMPLETE. Just not with signatures.

Archived