DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Kin U: Student Union RM 012

U4ea

Loraine ducked into the gaming hall in time to catch the beginning of a few online games. The students had partitioned off the computer lab of the Student Union into two sections, each computer loaded with a different website and a floating student assistant to help you navigate them. The other students quietly moved out of her way so she could begin cruising through Scooby Doo's Creepy Castle. She picked it out of the list of games hosted on the first set of computers' website.

She bit her lip enough that she had to pull herself away from the first computer, and try the second set of computer's games. They were loaded with a quick and addictive "spot the difference" game that she spent the better part of a half hour playing with!

"So, which game was your favorite and how did you do?" she asked the student sitting next to her at the second set of computers.

The Scooby Doo's Creepy Castle game was my favorite. It was fun and addicting. I couldn't get the spot the differences one to load right for me, it was only showing one of the two pages so I couldn't spot any differences, but that's okay the first link has been keeping me busy for hours :happy:

I had the same problem, Song, and that is one of my favorite games. :sad:

But I played a few of the others and enjoyed them.

Icued was interesting. One of the messaged I got from it was

You try to talk the pink into being another color, but the pink mocks you with its pinkishness.

I think I need to send this to Myst. :wink:

Archived