DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Bonjour

nolirion

Greeting's everyone ,

I have been around for a little time now , asking question about the plot and sometime i did dare answer to some ,

thought i never actually introduce myself i never felt as a stranger among you .

Perhaps because of the passion we share or because you are a hell of a band .

So as someone had guess i am French and my English may not be as good as some I hope you won't bleed in reading me.

The funny thing about me and Wot is that i bought my first book in Canada during a trip with family , at the time i was searching for some book in French some fantasy book and i found a nice little French bookshop near Vancouver ; it was lord of chaos (In French le seigneur du chaos) .

I did not understand a thing about it first i thought it had some huge background (which it did) and that in my misfortune i could not grasp the beginning of the main idea . So for a time i forget about it until two year later i found in France the first book of the series .

Yes yes what an heresie to read the translation of Mister (the great) Jordan . But to my shame it took me ten book to learn that french translator are not only bad but lasy and stupide .

For the record In France they cut every book at the middle ( to make two out of one)translate it badly to stay polite and you paid twice for it .

So I found Wh smith( a bookstore) and since then I read it only in English enjoying every word as if it where new .

So my name is Nolirion and I crave for Towers of Midnight !!!

Nice to meet you all

Bare with me as my french -well.. Ces't Quebecois..

Bonjour! Votre histoire m'a fait rire. J'ai jamais rencontré vous sur ce site, mais il est agréable de pouvoir enfin vous rencontrer.. Votre français est très, très bonne, comparativement à certaines personnes j'ai parlé à Montréal! Hihi. Bienvenue a/sur(?) Dragonmount! :wheel:

Archived