DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Approved Seanchan bio for Charas - FL CC'd Eureka!

Kaylan

Character Name: Charas Assunda

Division: Seanchan

Subdivision: Warrior (Morat-torm)

Physical Description: 5'12", 186 lbs, black eyes, black hair, wears two black leather bracers with spikes on each arm and a regular morat'torm uniform

Born and raised in Kirendad

Character History: To Chudek

How is life in Seandar? The blacksmith's trade treating you well I hope? Anyway, enough pleasantries, and down to the real purpose of this letter. My son, Charas, has come of age and has decided to apply to become a morat'torm in the Ever Victorious Army. A noble calling indeed, if he can succeed!

Now, I must ask a favor of my favourite brother, to help Charas find his place in the Emperors, may he live forever, army. My son needs a place to stay while he is training, and since you are fairly well off, I immediatley thought of you. I know you have not seen Charas in a long time, and so I will describe him to you, to make sure you know him when you see him.

He has raven-black hair, like the ebony that is used to carve statues in Seandar Central Square. His eyes are also pitch black, a quality that has made him a sought after catch amongst the young ladies here in Kirendad. He is tall, yet lightly built, easy for a torm to carry 'round the countryside. He usually wears these horrible bands around his wrists with spikes attached, though because of his stubborness he won't take them off. I don't know what to do with him at times...

Also, he has carried around a tall, slim quarterstaff with him since his father taught him how to wield it. His father often said he would be a

champion one day. Though after sessions he often grumbled that it wouldn't be anytime soon! Ha ha.

So, I hope you recieve him with good grace, as he is already on his way! I apologize for the short notice though.

Send me a letter when he arrives, and I hope everything goes well over there!

Fondly yours, Chorein Assunda

• 3 years later...