DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Distinctions - Where to buy?

Pilai

OK so I'm going out of my mind here. I'm looking at the announcement page on Tor.com where they say "it's available for preorder" but I can't find a link to WHERE to preorder it anywhere. I looked on Amazon.com and they are only selling a Kindle version. Isn't there some place to buy a pdf or some sort of non proprietary version of the prologue? I REALLY don't want to have to torrent it, I'd love to pay for this. If anyone knows a good site to buy this at, please help me out!

edit: I've also seen it on Barnes and Noble (but don't have a Nook), on Apple's ITunes (but don't have an IPod/IPhone), on a Sony site (but don't have a Sony Reader), etc etc. Theres GOT to be a way to get this without having an E-Reader.

OK so I'm going out of my mind here. I'm looking at the announcement page on Tor.com where they say "it's available for preorder" but I can't find a link to WHERE to preorder it anywhere. I looked on Amazon.com and they are only selling a Kindle version. Isn't there some place to buy a pdf or some sort of non proprietary version of the prologue? I REALLY don't want to have to torrent it, I'd love to pay for this. If anyone knows a good site to buy this at, please help me out!

At Macmillan they've got a short list of vendors. One's Barnes and Noble which says it offers a free app so you can view its copy on any computer or device.

No luck so far finding a pdf version. Powell's isn't selling this year (I got their pdf and loved it last year, IIRC it was the only such vendor).

Archived