DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Leafers

torrente

My apologies.

"Twice they offered me shelter when I needed it, me and my friends, and asked nothing in return," Perrin said quietly. "Yet what I remember best about them was when Trollocs surrounded Emond's Field. The Tuatha'an stood on the green with children strapped to their backs, the few of their own that survived and ours. They would not fight—it isn't their way—but if the Trollocs overran us, they were ready to try to carry the children to safety. Carrying our children would have hampered them, made escape even less likely than it already was. but they asked for the task."

WolfTwins "gave an embarrassed cough and looked away. A flush tinged his cheek."

EDIT:

I've forgotten!

TSR, ch. 56:

"We have planned this out," Daise said, ...

"If the Trollocs break through anywhere, you men are going to be busy, so we will take the children out. The older ones know what to do, and they've all played hide-and-seek in the woods. Just to keep them safe until they can come out."

The older ones. Boys and girls of thirteen and fourteen had toddlers strapped on their backs, and held smaller children by the hand. ...

... The Tinkers were in with the children. ... They would not fight, but each adult had two babes fastened on his or her back and another cradled in the crook of an elbow. ...

• Community Administrator

Even though it has been diluted over a couple thousand years, the Tinkers still have Aiel blood in them.  I think they will aid by Singing, like when the group of Aiel stood up to the crazy male Aes Sedai in Rand's ancestor's memory.

~Mashiara

Archived