DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello there.

The Beard

A friend of mine told me about this Forum, so I figured I'd drop in and say hi.

Hi, I'm stout and bearded and enjoy telling other people why they should read The Wheel of Time.  No idea what I'll be posting on, but there must be something.  I'll probably pop questions out regarding my second read-through of the series.  November's closer than it looks.

Hello, and welcome to DM. Take your time to look around at all it offers, its a huge, great site! We have everything from discussions and theories on the series to, fun social groups where you can meet anybody and get to know people better, to a Roleplaying section where you can write as if you are almost anything you dreamed of being from the series, good or 'bad'! Also check out the Artist's Crafter's Writer's Guild if you have any interest in those arts!

Greetings The Beard and welcome to Dragonmount!

I'm only half way through The Great Hunt, so I doubt I'll be able to catch up in time for the November release of the next installment of WoT. It's hard enough now browsing the forums without stumbling across any spoilers, so I'll have to trend extra carefully once November comes and goes.

Are you interested in Red Eagle's WoT projects?

Archived