DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Important information regarding domeoftruth.com

Kaylan

Unfortunately, the time has come for Ellorian and I to decide whether or not we are going to pay for another year's hosting for the Dome of Truth site.

As Ell has stepped down, and I am horribly poor, we have made the decision to not in fact renew our hosting. Unfortunately, we feel that the site is not used enough to justify the cost. The site, and the boards, will be closed on October 11. Please save anything important before then.

The domain remains registered for another two years, so if we do decide to put the site back up, we will let you all know.

Thanks to everyone who has helped make the boards the wonderful place they are. We hope you will continue on the OOC boards here at dragonmount.

Cheers,

Kaylan

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to pop into this thread and offer space on my dedicated server. You would have email addresses, cPanel, as many SQL databases as you need, basically anything you needed. All for free, even!

Let me know if you want to migrate the site to my server and I will be more than happy to get it set up for you.

Claire