• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• reyler

• Toy and Minion

• Raena

• mmeeshal

Eh.  Last time I had an avatar I had a handlebar moustache.  Figured I'd go with something more modern.

WWE is in town tomorrow.  Hotel I work at is apparently hosting some of the staff.   Do the wrestlers tend to sleep in custom buses then?

I was going to say.  I checked the names against the list on the billboard across the street and didn't see any of the big names.   

EH.  Possibly more William Riker than William Stryker.

Oh come on, trim up that hair a bit and it's very Brian Cox.

You probably only have medium-level names; they fired most of their excess baggage last month. Also they may be under their legal names as opposed to their stage names (only a few work under their actual names).

Posted on facebook.  Three aunts agree that I look more like the second picture.  My hair stylist is tempted to see what I look like with shorter hair.

Shame I'm not going to Dragoncon.  That's a lightweight easy to make cosplay there.

As much work as he has, he could probably afford a cheeseburger.  Maybe not a cruise ship, but a cheeseburger,

I find it amusing to look through IMDB and see all the actors that might not be recognized on the street, and might not have a big name, but star in two or three things every year.  The may not get the big bucks, but they're apparently good enough to at least find steady jobs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...