• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• reyler

• Toy and Minion

• Raena

• mmeeshal

Mindless spam is dumb.  Anyone can go "kdlafd" or something equally (or close to it) pointless.  Quality spam requires some degree of thought.  You can't just pop out "*jumps through hula hoops while shooting arrows at giraffes*" without at least some degree of thought.

Sometimes when I eat a packet of M&Ms I arrange them all by colour on the table. I suppose a lot of people do that. But I also eat each colour down until there is a square number of each. Then I build a bigger picture out of the squares. Then I can't bring myself to eat any more because it would disturb the pattern.

So believe me when I say I know where you're coming from. Sometimes being odd requires attention to detail. Also sometimes it requires you to close your eyes and scarf down 25 M&Ms at once while trying not to cry.

I disagree as usual, half of your thoughts and posts if not 3/4ths are random spam that requires no more thought than a squirrel does to hibernate.

That being said; aldfjkldajfklajsldkfjklasdjfklajskldfjklasdjfiowejioaklsdm,zxnm,cnklqjwpehafndklhfoqjwkldaflskdjfkl;ajdfoqjwlkdfhsoadvkzxmcvklnaeopdfjoa

Is more random. :D

The problem comes from misuse of the word random to mean 'out of nowhere' or 'having no apparent connection to anything' or even just 'odd' when in fact you are right. Just bashing your head into the keyboard produces far more randomised content than actually stringing words together to make letters. However, it doesn't have nearly as much entertainment value as, say:

Will you walk a little faster

Said the whiting to the snail

There's a porpoise close behind us

And he's treading on my tail

See how eagerly the lobsters and turtles all advance

They are waiting on the shingle

Won't you come and join the dance?

That's Lewis Carroll, for anyone who's curious and somehow doesn't already know that.