• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• reyler

• Toy and Minion

• Raena

• mmeeshal

The main thing the Sphere Grid actually accomplished was making sure that you couldn't just level-grind for twelve hours at the beginning of the game and then breeze through the rest of it. I'm rather disheartened to learn that the Crystarium system in FFXIII apparently is derived from it.

In Japan it has. It's due out in Amerika in I think March. *checks FFWiki* Yeah, March 9, on both PS3 and XBox 360.

They also came out with the new Kingdom Hearts PSP game in Japan on Saturday and it makes me so mad that I have no means at all to play it. I make up for this by finding the three different storyline endings on Youtube plus the secret ending and spoiling the whole thing for myself.

It's set ten years prior to the first game and explains an assload of the backstory, like where Xehanort comes from. Without spoiling anything, there are three characters, each with their own storyline to follow, and thusly three individual endings. And none of them is the "good ending".