DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Soooo... Been a while.

Osangar

Allo All,

Been thinking about getting back into this, and just really wanted to see if anyone I used to know is still on this website...

I know that I can't be Caladesh anymore, as he suicided screwing up the White Tower, which I love is now in thier history! And you probably won't let me come back as Osan'gar.

Just dipping my toes for now, seeing who is still here, and seeing if you guys are active enough to want to rejoin. It's been a little while.

And more importantly, is rand still here? Ata? hmm, I had a apprentice but I cannot remember the name, started with Z or something...

well zio has come back lately but got some computer issues

otherwise its me, jehaine, tigara, myyrth i belive and now and again some other members who are around in the psw in general

do you have access to all our boards, if so check out the sugestion tread for rps in the uncommon room

• 2 weeks later...

grand, 2 more weeks and i may have summer vacation for a couple of months (or not pending what happen with work)

thats the good news, the bad ones is my computer is about to go into the blight, its been quite a strugle of late, and i do need a new (known for a while, but want to know what happen work wise before making a decision on buying another laptop or investing in a stationary)

• 3 weeks later...

*yawns and waves*  Yo.  I might be getting Rendra back into action, but not quite yet. :)  I've got a solo thread I was working on before I left, so I might rez that for 'practice'.

<3