DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

April Hot Thread Points.

el Nynaeve

I didn't say you said the word "run," I merely said I didn't say anything about "running."  Like, the act itself. :P

Like quite a few words, it has more than one meaning. :D  You were the first one to use that particular meaning. ;)  :-*

Be nice to that darned peach tree when you're not running on it...

Heh, but there's still plenty of time to start threads, and also, I think I'll have a harder time getting people to post in mine.  I always have, actually.  At least, very few have gotten to 15 pages unless I had DSage or Pallet to help, or if I resurrected them when DSage was around to help me get them to 15 pages. :D

That wasn't entirely me, that was mostly you and Lordy. :D ;)  I kinda gave up posting when my internet was being too slow, and I couldn't post anything without having 5 new posts every time I hit the post button. :D

As if INTENT matters. ::) :P

So you say, but where's your proof?  Hmm?

I don't think I have any obligations towards this peach tree I'm not running on!

You're not the only one there.  I have to work very hard each month to keep on top the Hot Thread points, and that's mostly just because no one else does.  If some people actually tried to beat me, they might be able to.  And besides, whether I like it or not, you'll have my help. :D

What about the first 12 pages?  You, me, DSage, Flab, and Led accounted for most of that of which 2 wouldn't have even been there if not for you.....

In my world, it's ALL that matters. ;)

The proof's in the pudding. *nods*

All right, I'll give you that one. :D

Ah well, that's mildly surprising, but I suppose I'll have to believe it. :D  Also, I have come to the conclusion that you'll probably have my help at some point or another, if only because I'd feel terribly guilty not posting in your threads just because I want to get more hot thread points than you. :D

Okay, okay, true.  It just didn't seem like I posted THAT much.... >.>

In my world, it matters zilch. ;)

I ate the pudding.  >.>

But I already have it. ???

During your LoA, I had plenty trouble getting people to post in my threads most of the time. (which is why most of them died unfulfilled) Simple truth. :D  I'm not starting any for awhile.  Although one day you'll come on and find about 5 started......

You posted about as much or me, give or take 5 watermelons.

Archived