DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hi hi hi hi hihi HI! (aka a generic newbie post)

Summer

Hi Summer and Welcome to the Kin!

Feel free to join in anywhere! The main rule is no Drama! Which I love!

Soon you will be able to see the child forums and Lor will be along to give you your new sash!

I'm Torrie. I have been with the Kin now for a little over a year and have loved every minuet of it. I have two young children, both girls.

I coach 5 year old soccer and we just won a game. My kids played great! I love bragging on them.  :D

Tell us a little about you.

Oh, balloons!  *pokes*

Let's see, a little about me, hmm....

I'm a pre-professional ballet student, and a competitive figure skater, though those things tend to get pushed to the side a lot since I'm EXTREMELY accident prone (I've been to the ER three times in the past year!).  I love to sing and play the guitar.  I love to write, and hope to be a novelist some day.  I have a pet chicken named Nynaeve.  I'm a Christian, and I actually had my Confirmation today :)

*smirks* just making sure. ;)

Welcome to the Kin!

*wraps a blue sash around Summer's hips and kisses both cheeks*

BTW... NOW you can party. ;) *throws confetti and grins*

I had to do a double take and re-read your post, Lor.  I just glanced at it the first time and thought that you wrapped the sash around her LIPS and not hips!  I was like "yowza!  what a welcome!" hahaha

By the way...welcome Summer.  This is a wonderful place!  All the locals are a bit loco!  ;)

Archived