DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LOA until April 12

tismeb4u

Hmmm .... haven't seen once of these around for a spell so I could so be putting this in the wrong place. If so, feel free to roast me when I am back. :)

I haven't been anywhere near as active as I use to be. But if anyone is looking for me shoot me a PM and I will get back to you once I am back after the 12.

Happy crafting everyone :D

Corin

• 3 months later...

Hmm ...... either would work really,

Not sure where your trainee is or what he needs, but if there is something I can help with I'm game. If Visar is a warder then there is a possibility of a general RP. Perhaps a casual meeting that turns into a chat about being a warder and such. Corin is at a point now where he is really looking for some answers and that would be as good as good a place as any to pick up the pieces and get him moving again.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanx,

Chad 

Ooh! It would be really really helpful if Visar could tell Corin that if the opportunity arises for him to be bonded by a super hot redhead who is the mother of his daughter he should leap at the opportunity with no hesitation, in fact he should start plotting a way to convince her to bond him. Something to that affect. ;D

Or he could remind him how it is permanent and forever. How she will always be in his head and messing with his mind  ;)

But really Visar, either would work fine. I would just like to get him moving and doing something. :)