DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cadsuane black ajah?

moroten

Mmm after all this time building up the borderlanders i dont see it being blown by verin going to see them before time. I think it will come out as a shock.

Actually the more i think on it, the more i think this will take place before Rand meets with Tuon.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It might. He knows where to find the borderlanders, whereas only we know where Tuon is. He may deal with what's at hand; he's not one for wasting time being idle. I'm really disgruntled with what a jerk he's become, but he's ruthlessly efficient. Comes with being ruthless, I suppose.

I'm assuming that you feel, as I do, that the Sisters with them are black. If so, is that likely where Jeane Caide and the rest of that pack disappeared to?

Rand going to see the Borderlanders very early in AMOL would make sense, since he's gathering a massive amount of troops in Arad Doman, in case Tuon refuses a truce. Except for Aiel, the Borderlanders are probably the best soldiers on the continent, and having 200000 of them to throw against the Seanchan would be a very good thing to have.

It also makes sense in terms of Tarmon Gai'don... Lan had a point about what Rand should have done about the Borderlanders, on i suspect Rand knows, but has been putting off so as to avoid creating complications with Elayne, but i doubt he can put it off much longer, something that events in KoD should have proved to him.

Archived