DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Good Morning!!!

aemonkristen

Howdy all! Aemon Kristen here. Just to introduce my self, let me say that I'm 38 years old and contrary to what those nasty rumors Messana has been spreading, I am a man. I've been readin WoT for at least 15 years and I've done countless re-reads. I'm American but I've been living in Mexico for the last 11 years. I met my wife down here and on Christmas Eve we celebrated our 10th anniversary. I have a 4 year old son who is inexplicably obsessed with the Harry Potter movies (go figure). One other thing I should mention, I LOVE to roleplay and write stories. I used to be a very active member of the Draconian Empire (don't know if anyone remembers that one) and loved all the friends and fun we had. I guess I'm just looking for that kind of thing again. I've been lurking on the boards for awhile now and I just gotta say it..You guys are more fun than a bucket of slime on a slippery surface!!  ;D

Welcome to DM!

I've been on that slippery slope for nearly 6 years now! ;)

Anyway, enjoy your time at the site and hope you have a lot of fun here. Don't hesitate to ask us any questions should you get lost or confused at any stage - we will do our best to help you. :)

Thank yuo so much for the warm welcome, Corki. Unfortunately (or not) you seem to have caught in one of my extremely rare sane moments so there shall be no wise cracks or toe-stomping from me. Wait a second...hold on...there it is...

*stomps on Corki's toes and skips away chuckling malisciously*

Archived