DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*9* Questions Were Asked of The Finn Folks...We Know *4* - What Were Other *5*?

The Fisher King

If the following quote is acurate: Rand recalls that he asked the Aelfinn, "How can I win the Last Battle and survive?" They answered, "The north and the east must be as one. The west and the south must be as one. The two must be as one. To live, you must die."

Would not that be two of Rand's questions? 1) How do I win the last battle

2) How do I survive?

And additionally we know that Rand asked about the taint.

If the following quote is acurate: Rand recalls that he asked the Aelfinn, "How can I win the Last Battle and survive?" They answered, "The north and the east must be as one. The west and the south must be as one. The two must be as one. To live, you must die."

2) How do I survive?

The Aelfinn probably counted them as one question.  Maybe a part of the reason was that they were asked at the same time; and maybe another part of the reason was that both parts were about the same event.

2) How do I survive?

And additionally we know that Rand asked about the taint.

its 1 question

I can't believe nobody asked the finns for the juniors cheesecake secret recipe

Rand/Moiraine/Mat would not know of them; and if they did know them, that sort of thing would probably be low on their list of things to find out.

Archived